Wednesday 26 August 2009

Down and Down and Down...

I have been feeling down since last night..
When i'm back from Mabul island in Tawau..
No more fun and back to the office days...

Today is really a bad day for me..
I couldn't start my car engine this morning..
Took 2 hours leave to get my car fixed..
.. But another accident happened just after the car is fixed...
I think my reddie gonna be in the car service centre for some time...
No car for works...

Wondering what I'm doing now..
What I'm asking for...
I know I'm always complaining..
Complaining about works.. about life.. about anything..
I din mean anything bad..
I think only my heart knows what I want..
But my brain is confused.. that's why I always complain but never do anything...
What's right and what's wrong..
What's true and what's fake..
Who can tell me and lead me to the right way...
Can I start a new life without any burdens or worries?

Do whatever I like.. don't care for how others think of me..
Be who I'm.. angry when I want to.. laugh when I'm happy..
Be with the persons I like.. enjoy the days with them...

26/8/2009 - So down and so hurt.....

No comments: